Friday, September 18, 2015

Anniversary

I know I posted a LOOOOOONG post about our wedding last year, so there's really no need to reiterate it now. (You can see that post here if you like. It was fun to put together, and I hope you'll enjoy it.)

However, Rohan and I are celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary today. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, I thought I should post at least one picture of us in our wedding clothes!


Such a perfectly beautiful day! And five perfectly beautiful years with this perfectly beautiful man. The longer I am his wife, the more I appreciate his sweetness, his humor, his work ethic, his patience . . . not to mention his handsomeness.

(Yeah, I know, I'm a bit shallow. But he's awfully pretty!)

God could not have blessed me with a more wonderful partner with whom to navigate the waters of this life.

Okay, one more picture, just 'cause I love this one:

Five years is just the beginning of what I hope will be a long and adventurous love story.

15 comments:

Sarah Pennington said...

You two are adorable. Happy 5th anniversary!

Becky said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary, Rohan and Anne Elisabeth! Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, beautiful pictures! God's continued blessings to you.

Bookishqueen said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Esther Brooksmith (wisdomcreates) said...

Happy Anniversary, Anne! I appreciate the example of love that you and Rohan set. <3 God bless you!

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!! You're always an delight and an encouragement! :D

Heidi said...

So beautiful! (And I went back and thoroughly enjoyed your longer post from last year, too. :))

"Five years is just the beginning of what I hope will be a long and adventurous love story." God willing, I dream of one day being able to say the same and I LOVE how you phrased that. ;)

Happy anniversary!!

Heidi said...

P.S. Forgot to mention I love the pictures!

Savannah P. said...

Happy anniversary Anne Elisabeth! Beautiful pictures!

Christine Smith said...

Happy anniversary, you two!!! You are so precious.

Also, your dress is gorgeous. It looks like a fairy dress. You're fit for a Goldstone Wood wedding. ^_^

Meredith said...

Five years! What a blessing! I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary. God bless you both and best wishes for many more to come.

ghost ryter said...

Happy anniversary!

Tracey Dyck said...

Happy anniversary! May every year grow sweeter.
(I remember reading that long post last year and loving all the pictures. :))

E.F.B. said...

Happy anniversary Anne Elisabeth and Rohan! May you have many many more happy years together!

P.S. You two are so adorable in your pictures :D

Unknown said...

Hugs and love to you both! <3 I love telling your love story to others and seeing their amazement when I reveal how you met in fencing class! You can't get much more "Princess Bride" than that! ^^

Unknown said...

happy anniversery!