Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Read-Along!

Now that the Fan Fiction contest is over, and all the submissions have been featured (and enjoyed!), it's time to start looking toward new things for this blog. Some of you may have noticed the advertisement on the sidebar, but for those of you who haven't  . . . here's what's coming up next!

 

So grab your copy of Heartless and get ready to join me for a fun time this holiday season! If you haven't read it yet, Heartless is available for FREE as an e-book at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, so all of you e-readers out there should snatch it up. There will be opportunities throughout the month to win copies of Veiled Rose, Moonblood, and Starflower as well, so you definitely want to keep checking back every day.
 
If you are a blogger, feel free to share this poster around and alert your friends to this upcoming event. Everyone is welcome! The more the merrier!

13 comments:

Esther Jones said...

This sounds like fun. I haven't read the book yet, but I downloaded a free copy, and I'm looking forward to it. :)

Clara said...

HURRAH! I can't wait for this!

Hannah said...

YEAH! I'm so looking forward to it!

Molly said...

Huzzah! I am gong to download the book and I shall DEFINITELY spread the word! :) yay!

Sarah said...

Very excited about the read along :)

Becky said...

I'm really looking forward to doing this with Hannah. Maybe other friends will join us!

Clara said...

Oh yes! I am trying to get some of my friends to participate:) Hopefully there will be a big crowd of us Goldstone Wood Imps!

Holly Letson said...

So, we're only reading a-chapter-per-day on this? I should find my copy, and participate. I will try.

Unknown said...

This is such a fun idea! I'll alert my friends to it as soon as it starts

Meredith Burton said...

Hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

Just curious as to how this is going to work? We read a chapter a day, is that correct? I wasn't entirely sure what is involved in the read-along. I assume it will be similar to a book club? It will be really neat to hear others' comments and insights regarding the book. Sounds like it'll be fun. God bless you all.

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Oh, this is going to be very simple and very fun! We will all read one chapter a day (sometimes two . . . I'll let you know), and I will write up little tidbits of interest about the chatpers . . . connections and insights, stories about when I actually wrote the scene, reasons why I wrote them the way I did, etc. Then I'll list a couple of discussion questions at the end to start discussions going in the comments here! There will also be opportunities for you all to ask questions, which I will then post answers to the next day.

And there will be giveaways each week for copies of VEILED ROSE, MOONBLOOD, and STARFLOWER. It's going to be awesome!!!

Molly said...

Wow, sounds like fun! I downloaded the book and had to resist re-reading it...I want to save it for the read-a-long. =p
Merry Christmas!!
Also, what would have to do to win the books? Or is it spoilers and we'll have to wait and see?

Jennette said...

Awesome! I was wondering when you were going to explain what the poster was about.

Looking forward to it.

I'm going to post a review for Starflower Wednesday, I will add the poster. :-)