Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two Whole Years!

Dear readers, once more I am interrupting my A-Z series in order to gush . . .

You see, today marks two years since I married my wonderful, swashbuckling hero! And I want to share pictures.

First, my pretty dress!





This is maid of honor . . . sewing me into the dress. LOL.
(She was pregnant at the time with my namesake, Baby Annie!)
 
Next, after the ceremony, sitting a rock. Because that's what married folks do, right?
 

 
He's so strong and handsome!
(gush gush gush)
 
One last pretty picture in color!
 
"And they fully intend to live happily ever after!"
 
Today, Rohan is going to celebrate our anniversary in typical Rohan-fashion . . . filling it with surprises! (I am ridiculously easy to surprise. Even when I'm expecting it. And I love to be surprised, so that makes everything fun!) And we're going to eat white-chocolate raspberry cheesecake, like the one I made for our wedding cake!
 
YUM!
 
Thanks for putting up with my yearly gush-fest, dear readers.



13 comments:

Rachel6 said...

Y'all are adorable :) And that dress was just gorgeous! I could see the two of you in some period action movie, you the beautiful and less-distressed-than-he-expects princess, and he the dashing hero.

....and now I want cheesecake.

Clara said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...YOUR WEDDING WAS STUNNING!!! You looked so beautiful, I love your dress, and the cheescake looks extremely yummy!

Jess said...

So precious!! Thanks for sharing!!

Arielle Melody Bailey said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

What a beautiful wedding!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us! I like the sepia pictures best.

I'm now hungry for cheesecake as well!

Taisia TinĂºviel said...

Happy anniversary! Beautiful dress!! :)

Kessie said...

Congratulations! We've been married six years, and it sure doesn't feel that long. I still catch myself crushing on my hubby. :-)

Jenna K. said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary!! I love your dress!!! :)

Victoria said...

Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous! :)

Elizabeth Alsbrook said...

Your dress is so beautiful and I love the flowers in your hair!!! Happy late Anniversary! :)

Galadriel said...

You were both gorgeous!

Brandi Boddie said...

You look so beautiful, Annie! And your hubby Rohan is handsome! Happy anniversary :-)

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Thank you, everyone! :) We had a wonderful anniversary! I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures . . . it's fun to share them!

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary, Anne! May you and Rohan live in love and under the blessings of God.
Have wonderful years to come! :D