Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Creative Writing Mentoring

I am currently signing students for my fall semester of Mentoring Classes. If you are a creative writer looking for a little extra guidance and some creative inspiration, this might be just the opportunity for you!

Take a moment to look over what my service offers, and contact me if you're interested in signing up. Openings are limited, but there are still a few open slots for the fall term.

Hope to hear from you!
____
 
 
On another note: Be sure to visit Amber's lovely blog, Seasons of Humility, today! She is featuring STARFLOWER, including the first ever sneak-peek from the manuscript itself. Learn little snippets of information about my heroine, Starflower, and my hero, Eanrin, and their very dissimilar lives! (And enter a giveaway for a Tales of Goldstone Wood novel of your choice!)

10 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like an amazing opportunity! :o)

Taisia TinĂºviel said...

Oooh! I'd love to do it! But I'm so busy right now :P

Amber Holcomb said...

Anyone who has the chance to be mentored by you will be blessed, indeed! :) You are so talented, and you have such a kind heart!

Also, thank you so much for doing the interview with me and posting a link here! That's such a great (albeit frustrating!) excerpt from Starflower... :)

~Amber

Caiti Marie said...

I would really love that. Unfortunately, I couldn't pay you enough to make it worth your while. :)

Hannah said...

Anne, I simply loved the things you shared about "Starflower".
Eanrin's song was the best one he's composed yet.(Unless he did Ordenel Hymlume Nive!)
And that excerpt was great, if not frustrating considering where it ended!
I've got a feeling that Starflower isn't the only one who's going to receive a wake-up call after that kiss! :)

Eszter said...

Is your mentoring class available via internet?

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Yes, it's entirely done online via exchanged emails. :)

Anonymous said...

When does it start? I'm wondering how long I have to think about it.
AC

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

I have openings to start in October or November if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!