I am not giving away TOO much information about my upcoming book just yet. You have to wait until the March newsletter. However, I thought I might go ahead and let you know a handful of things in advance.
1. It's the Super Secret Project I wrote back in Summer 2014, finally coming to light!
2. It's a loose (very loose) retelling of "The Twelve Dancing Princesses." Basically, I started with "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" and then did what I wanted, so it's not really a retelling. But you'll definitely see the influence all over the place.
3. It's part of a planned four-book series, but the first book is completely stand-alone.
4. It's a full-length novel. A good bit longer than Starflower, a tiny bit shorter than Dragonwitch. About the same size as Shadow Hand. So no, not anything Golden Daughter in scope, but a nice-sized read nonetheless.
5. And yes . . . as you may have guessed from the banner up above, it is set in the world of Goldstone Wood. It's a spin-off series with it's own main characters, but you will see some familiar faces and meet with some old friends. And make some interesting connections too, because everything is connected . . . .
So there you have it, dear Imps! I hope you're excited for May 16, 2016 and the launch of my new series.
But wait! Hold on there. I think I can get you just a BIT more excited . . .
You know how I'm going to reveal the cover in the upcoming March edition of the Rooglewood Quarterly, Rooglewood Press's mini-magazine? Well, my team and I have decided to do more than that.
Everyone who is subscribed to the Rooglewood Quarterly will have a brief opportunity--between March 18-20--to download the ebook edition of this new story for just $0.99.
That's two months before the publication date!
That's the real ebook version. Not an influencer PDF.
This is a special we are running exclusively for our newsletter subscribers. This version of the Super Secret Project will not be the ABSOLUTE final version. As in, it won't have received it's final proof read. It WILL have received three proof reads beforehand though, so I can safely promise a mostly perfected version of the story.
After March 20, no one will be able to get this book until the release date two months later. So be sure to jump on this opportunity while you can!
What are you waiting for? Sign up for the Rooglewood Quarterly today and don't miss being part of this deal!
Are you excited to learn more about the Super Secret Project? Do leave comments and feel free to chat with other Imps. And don't forget to share this post!