Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Update on Looking for Bloggers!

I wish I could send influencer copies to all of you. :(

But, even if you can't get a influencer copy, you can join in the fun of Dragonwitch's release date!

If you have a blog of any kind and any number followers, you can help me out by hosting a feature on or around July 15th. This feature can be an interview, a review, a guest post, a top tens list, a sneak peek from the book . . . whatever you would like, honestly!

On July 15th, I'll post a list of all the featuring bloggers, and it might prove a great opportunity for you to snag some new followers (possibly boosting you up to 30 by the time of Book 6's release).

So, bloggers, email me if you would like to participate, and I will add you to my list of features. I'll contact all of you a little closer to July to settle on what sort of feature you'd like to host.  Looking forward to it!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Ooh, that would be lovely! I will certainly love to do this!

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Good deal! I'll add you to my list, Molly, and contact you closer to July to set it all up! :)

Brandi Boddie said...

I'd love to get the word out on your newest book!Sending you an email now :-)

Clara said...

I'm in!!!

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Thanks, girls!

@Clara: I'll email you a little closer to July to finalize your feature as well. I've put you down on the list! :)