Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Book Banter!

Hey, all of you! I want to invite you to a special event coming up this Friday. I am going to be the guest author on Bethany House's Book Banter event on facebook. This means, if you have a facebook account, you can come join in on Bethany House's facebook page, and we'll have a chat! You can post questions, make comments, or just simply enjoy the fun things going on that day.

Here is the link. It will taking place between 11:00 and 1:00 CST, so hopefully that will be a good time for you!

You'll be eligible to win free copies of Starflower simply by participating with comments and questions. Winners will be announced here on my blog a day or so after the event.

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Taisia TinĂºviel said...

Aw :( *doesn't have Facebook*

Hannah said...

I understand your sorrow, Taisia. I don't have a Facebook page either...

chappydebbie said...

The covers of your books are so gorgeous! I am on Facebook and will try to get over there on Friday!

Rina said...

It'll be evening for me and I'm going to go see some kids perform the Nutcracker. Sorry to miss out. I'll be sure to go back and read all the fun comments, questions and answers!

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

@Rina: I'm sure you'll have a FAR more wonderful time watching the kids performiong the Nutcracker. That sounds completely delightful! :)