Monday, May 21, 2012

Who Likes Free Books? -- Moonblood Name-Drawing

Hello, dear readers! I think the time has come for another name-drawing, don't you?

Anyone who would like to participate, it's REALLY simple this time. All you have to do is email me a picture of yourself reading one of the Tales of Goldstone Wood in an interesting place. This can be your favorite reading window, up a tree, some historical location in your town, a coffee shop . . . anywhere at all!

Rules:

1. Don't participate if you don't want your picture going up on my blog. I will post at least the winner and his/her first name only. (If it makes you more comfortable, you don't have to show your face!)

2. This is not a contest, just a name-drawing, so have fun and no stress!

3. The winner will receive a signed copy of Moonblood.

4. You have one week to participate! The winner will be announced Monday, May 28th. So get those pictures too me: aestengl@gmail.com

Camera made my eyes a little red . . .

2 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

I've already won a copy of Moonblood (THANK YOU!!), but I posted about your giveaway on FB and Twitter.

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Thanks, Sarah Elizabeth! I appreciate that! :)