Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fan Art Submissions: Fourth Selection

Still more beautiful art for you! I am still amazed at the variety and quality of pieces sent from all over the country and, yes, all over the world!

Watchin' Rosie
Mixed Media
Artist: Esther
Age 25


Una's Heart 2
Photography
Artists: Christie, Photographer - Clara, Model
Ages 16


Una's Poetry 2
Photography
Artists: Christie, Photographer - Clara, Model
Ages 16


Mortal's Blood
Graphite on Paper
Artist: Victoria
Age 15


Una's Journal
Photography
Artists: Christie, Photographer - Clara, Model
Ages 16

4 comments:

Clara said...

Mortal's Blood is really good. Eszter's is great too...how did the judges pick?!

Clara said...

Oops. Esther's :)

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

I know, I just love all these pieces! I am so glad I did not have to judge, or we never would have arrived at a winner. Aren't those drawings great? And I think those photos are stealing everyone's heart! ;)

Victoria said...

Thank you very much! It was so much fun to draw. You're a great model, Clara!!! <3