Friday, May 11, 2012

Fan Art Submissions: Tenth Selection

Here, my friends, we have the last of the submissions sent in for this fan art contest. And, I must admit, these are among my very favorites!

Time to Think
Acrylic on Paper
Artist: Ameri
Age 15


Una's Faces
Graphite on Paper
Artist: Anna
Age 29


What Mousehand Saw
Colored Pencil
Artist: Erin
Age 28

And so it ends.

I do hope you all enjoyed this last week and a half of beautiful, quirky, humorous, and imaginative creativity. This has been a fun contest for me, and I hope it was for all of you as well!

Keep your eyes open for more Tales of Goldstone Wood giveaways in the future . . .

In the meanwhile, I'll be getting back to the Your Weekly Fairy series at long last! Watch for it next Tuesday.

4 comments:

Rachel6 said...

Absolutely magical. :) And Erin's baby--my goodness, I just want to snatch her up!!

Clara said...

What Mousehand saw is amazing! Wow, Erin is GOOD! :)

Clara said...

I was just listening to "You are Loved" by Josh Groban, and the words reminded me of something Aethelbald would say to Rose Red. You might not like Josh Groban, but I thought you might like to check out the song all the same. :)

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

I do like Josh Groban! Thanks for the recommendation, Clara . . . I haven't heard that song yet, but I always love it when people recommend songs that make them think of my stories! (Maybe I'll have to do a giveaway with that idea?) :)