Monday, May 28, 2012

And We Have a Winner

I am quite certain you are all on the edges of your subsequent seats to learn the winner of this last week's name-drawing.

So, without further ado, the young woman who won a free autographed copy of Moonblood is . . . .


Tea!

And I do have to say, I smiled big when her name came up on the randomizer! Doesn't this picture just make you want to giggle?

So go ahead and email me your mailing address, Tea, and I'll get your winnings off to you shortly. Say a quick congrats to our winner, and thanks to everyone for your submissions! There were a bunch of adorable images submitted!

Keep your eyes open for more fun giveaways I'll be hosting this summer. LOTS of opportunities to win free books coming up.

Enjoy your Memorial Day, my dears, and don't forget to thank those brave men and women who serve our nation and to remember those who've lost their lives for your freedom.

6 comments:

Clara said...

Yay for Tea! What a cool pic! How did you do it?

Anna C. said...

Haha! That's awesome! Yes, how did you manage to take that picture?

Jennette said...

Congrats Tea!

Anonymous said...

I was jumping on the trampoline and I had my sister take the picture. Then I rotated it upside-down so it looked like I was upside-down. :)

Tea

Clara said...

Ohhh I see. Very clever. ;)

Eszter said...

Funny! Congrats Tea. :)