Dear imps, with the time fast approaching for Goddess Tithe's release, I am starting to look ahead for reviewers. Would you like to be one of them?
Here's what you need to do in order to qualify as a reviewer:
1. Read the book between now and the release date.
2. Post a review on Amazon, preferably on November 12th. If for some reason you can't get the review ready to post by the release date, then try to post it between November 12 and 30. But I'd like to get as many reviews up on the release date as possible.
3. Post your review on Barnes&Noble.com between now and Christmas.
4. Post your review on Goodreads. This can be done as soon as you've read the book . . . you don't have to actually wait for the release date.
5. If you have a blog, post a review on your blog between the release date and Christmas.
6. Post your review on any other sites you can think of (Shelfari, your facebook page, etc.)
That's a lot of reviewing, but since you only have to write one, it's not too difficult, I trust!
If you can do at least the first three on this list, write to me at email@example.com to request a review file. Please use the subject line: Requesting Goddess Tithe Review File. I will then send you a read-only PDF, formatted according to what the book will look like in print--so you'll get to see all the illustrations, pretty swirlies, page decorations, etc.
You are not obliged to write a positive review. Please do not send me your review, whether or not it is positive. I make a concerted effort to not read my reviews (which is harder than you might imagine!), either positive or negative. The more books that release, the more reader opinions accumulate, the more pressure is put on me, cramping creativity even to the point of paralysis sometimes. So I don't read them! I will simply trust you to fulfill your part of this deal.
So what do you think? Would you like to read Goddess Tithe before November 12th?