Sunday, January 25, 2015

FIVE ENCHANTED ROSES -- Announcement

I have an important announcement to share with all of you. The judges at Rooglewood Press have finished reading the submissions, and we believe we can put together our final list of winners during this next week. Which means we are upping the declaration of the winners from March 1 to February 1. That is a week from today!


So be certain to stop in next week to see whose stories have been selected for inclusion in this beautiful volume. This year it might be you . . .

Take a moment to spread the word on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc. I want to make absolutely certain that everyone is aware of this change in the schedule. You can direct them to this link. Thank you!

16 comments:

Sarah Pennington said...

Ahhhh! I didn't submit, but I'm super excited to find out what stories won!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that must be awesome for the writers that entered! I can't wait to see who the winners are. I couldn't enter this year because I learned about the contest too close to the deadline, but I hope to enter next year.

Unknown said...

Cue complete and utter panic! *bites nails* Just kidding... maybe. ; )

Unknown said...

Eep!!! Now I'm really freaking out...

Becky said...

I think we just entered the Between. This exciting...and powerful news may have just turned this into the longest week of the year!

Hannah said...

SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenelle Leanne said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, just had to get that out. Suspense, suspense, suspense.... breathe.

I will go share this on Facebook and Twitter now, for all the contestants who aren't compulsively checking your sites for info. ;) haha

Chloe M. Kookogey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe M. Kookogey said...

This is an exciting development! I'm looking forward to learning more about the stories that make the collection. ^.^

ghost ryter said...

NEXT WEEK??? *doesn't know what to do with herself*

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see who wins!
Jemma

Tracey Dyck said...

Thrilling! I am so looking forward to the announcement. No doubt this will be an amazing collection! :D

Bookishqueen said...

Wow, that was fast.

Meredith said...

Just discovered this announcement. So exciting! Good luck to everyone.

Katie Grace said...

I haven't entered, but am so excited to see the winners! I know a few people who entered, so am hoping the best for them and everyone else. :D

Shantelle Mary said...

Exciting!! :) :) Can't wait to see who wins this year, and read this collection!!

Five days!! :D