Saturday, July 21, 2012

MOONBLOOD Name-Drawing Winner!

I have selected a random winner for the most recent name-drawing. And that winner, of a free copy of Moonblood, the third in the Tales of Goldstone Wood is . . .

MOLLY!

Congratulations, Molly. You may email me your mailing address at aestengl@gmail.com, and I will get your winnings out to you shortly!


Thanks so much to the rest of you who participated. I appreciate the efforts you made to get word of my series out there just a little further! It's word-of-mouth recommendations from you faithful readers that will ensure these stories get into the hands of fairy tale lovers everywhere.

Keep your eyes open for more giveaways in the near future. And DON'T FORGET the Fan Fiction contest (rules here) is still running with the deadline of July 31st coming up soon! I've been very much enjoying all of your submissions and look forward to seeing more!

8 comments:

Celtic Traveler said...

Congratulayions, Molly!

Jojos Corner said...

Congrats to the winner! Contest was fun, can't wait to dig into these books:)

Clara said...

Oh my goodness Molly you WON!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! WOOH HOO!

Just to let everyone know, Molly is one of my best friends! That is so exciting!

Taisia said...

Congrats Molly!

Molly said...

Thank you everyone!! I am very very excited myself!!! :D

Eszter said...

Congrats Molly!

Rachel6 said...

Hahaha, as the lucky party's older sister, I can tell you she was over the moon, Anne!

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Hehehh, that's fun to hear, Rachel6! ;) Congrats again to Molly. I got your package all ready to go thsi afternoon, so I'll be mailing it off soon.

And again, everyone, keep your eyes open for another giveaway in the near future!