Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Dress Up

So we dressed up for Halloween. Can you guess who we were?



This one kind of clinches it:



Did you guess?

So I am not generally a huge fan of mustaches. But I'm not going to lie, my husband looked adorable in that Clark Cable-style mustache! I'm such an old-movie buff, and he looked like some dashing combination of Ronald Coleman, Errol Flynn, and David Niven . . . except better than all three!




So did you dress up for Halloween? If so, who (or what) did you dress as?

7 comments:

Clara said...

Sadly, I did not dress up for Halloween; but y'all looked fantastic! I'm a huge fan of old movies too, and loved your husbands mustache!

(I did guess who y'all were:)

Christinanthemum said...

Risking being wrong...
Were y'all Leonard and Daylily?

Us, we didn't dress up, but we went twice to the RenFaire in full outfits. Does that count?

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Heheh, nope, not Lionheart and Daylily, though that's a fun guess. No, we're a little more pop-culture than that. Think Old Movies. :)

I think dressing up twice for the RenFaire definitely counts! That's something Rohan and I both want to do one of these days . . .

Elf said...

I had nothing to wear for halloween, since I thought I would have practice for the musical that I am in. But it turned out I did not, so I went to a church's 'harvest party' and wore my hair like Princess Leia. (I have only seen Star Wars I, II, & III so far, but people told me that it look like her anyway)

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Heheh, that's clever! What musical are you in these days?

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

P.S. For those of you who didn't guess, we were Rhett Butler and Scarlet O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind". :)

Elf said...

I was about to guess 'Gone with the Wind' even though I've never seen it. I am in Charles Dikens' 'A Christmas Carol'. We are performing this week. It has benn a lot of fun and I love my costume!